Certified Medical Assistant
Bethesda, MD | Healthcare
Exciting pediatric office is seeking a dynamic Certified Medical Assistant (MA). Family-like environment where reliability is KEY!. This position is perfect for a CMA who is outgoing, friendly, and who can relate well to both parents and children of all ages.
- Triage patients (weighing/measuring/taking BP)
- Giving immunizations
- Performing in office tests, such as strep tests.
- Front desk reception (greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments,etc.)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- 1-2 years of CMA experience EXCLUDING externship.
- PEDIATRIC experience REQUIRED
- Experience with Athena EMR, huge plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.