Business Development Coordinator
District of Columbia, DC 20036 | Business Development
Prestigious law firm in Washington DC is seeking a Business Development Coordinator
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree. Proficient in the use of MS Word, Access and Excel. Minimum of two (2) years Business Development experience preferred.
Client seeks a motivated and sociable self-starter to serve as coordinator of the firm’s business development work. The position is a great opportunity to play a meaningful role at a medium-sized law firm, to get to know attorneys and paralegals involved in interesting and complex litigation, and to be involved in business generation. Tasks will include:
- Assisting with messaging, preparation of press releases and marketing materials, and drafting of award submission
- Assisting with case investigations and tracking
- Assisting with database management and data entry
- Assisting with updates to website
- Assisting with preparation of press releases and marketing materials
- Researching business opportunities
- Liaising with attorneys to assist with business development efforts and tracking
Interested candidates must be team players, highly organized, and able to multi-task while working under strict deadlines. Must be flexible to handle changing priorities, proactive, resourceful and efficient, demonstrating a high level of professionalism. Ability to maintain and understand confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship is key.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.