Bookkeeper/Office Manager - $18-20/hr
District of Columbia, DC | Bookkeeper
Brand new opening for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager located in the NWDC area with a construction company. This is a temp-to-hire position. Great opportunity for someone who is seeking an entry/mid-level position in the accounting industry. Position provides ample amount of growth and challenges. Based on the individuals performance, the opportunity can convert to a perm/salary position offering in the low 40's.
Hours: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage Accounts Receivables/Payables
- Transferring data to QuickBooks
- Assist and work with our CPA with year-end activities
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- General clerical and administrative support
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Resumes are being reviewed this week!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real estate and or construction (required)
- College degree (preferred)
- Strong technical accounting/bookkeeping background including proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, reporting, standards, laws and regulations
- QuickBooks (required)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Excel and database skills in particular)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.