Bilingual Spanish Translators - Hurricane Relief Contract
Chantilly , VA | Administrative Assistant
FEMA has an immediate need for individuals who are bilingual Spanish translators to support future Hurricane relief efforts this summer and in the fall. Position requires translating documents from Spanish into English in order for people being impacted can apply for assistance.
This is a noble effort and you can make a difference. Responsibilities include:
- Converting forms to Word documents
- Translating documents
- Scanning documents
- Filing documents
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year translation experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to convert documents from PDF to Word and Word to PDF
- Able to commit to project for 6 months
- Able to pass a Public Trust Clearance
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.