Biligual Translator (Hurricane Support)
Chantilly, VA 20151
Are you bilingual and looking for put your translation skills to use this summer? Do you have a passion for helping those in need? If you answered yes to these questions this may be the position for you.
Local Chantilly contractor is seeking to hire bilingual translators to join their team as hurricane season gears up.
- Translate assistance need letters from Spanish to English
- Digitize and put the letters in a Word document for FEMA to review
- Must be a US citizen
- Fully bilingual Spanish/English
- Ability to complete a clearance process
- Translation assessment is required
Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.