Chantilly , VA 20151
The HR/Payroll Specialist will be responsible for managing payroll for over 100 employees. They will also be involved with the daily administration of HR Generalist/Training functions.
- Process full cycle payroll on ADO for over 100 employees
- Reconcile various G/L accounts consisting of primarily garnishment and tax reconciliations
- Verify and update new hires, departures and salary changes in ADP
- Process payroll consistent with federal, and state wage and ensure compliance
- Serve as the Benefits Administrator
- Manage all employee files and documentation
- Update and approve all payroll changes
- Work closely with HR team on various projects
- Manage the Wellness program and coordinate all employee events
- Must have 3-4 years minimum of Payroll experience in ADP workforce
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.