TOP company in DC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to add to the team.The best fit is a candidate that will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment. APPLY TODAY!!!
- Provides strong administrative skills in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our staff and clients
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Works under the direction of Project and Operations Manager, providing general administrative support to senior members of the staff
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and other activities for Partners and other relevant staff.
- Provides travel support across the firm, including expense reimbursement.
- Has front desk and office coordination responsibilities, with the ability to juggle multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Provides administrative support to nonrecurring and ongoing projects across the firm.
- Maintains firm-wide contact lists.
- Fulfills key office management tasks including ordering and stocking supplies, and maintains shared areas including conference rooms and kitchen.
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Motivated and deadline driven, self-starter with ability to deliver high-quality work products with limited oversight
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; will be subject to testing.
- Detail- and execution-oriented with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Client service mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude and enjoys a team-based culture
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.