Admin. Assistant - Real Estate
Rockville, MD | Administrative Assistant
AMAZING opportunity for an Admin. Assistant to join and grow with a large and very prestigious commercial real estate investment company! We are seeking someone with a good business image, strong communication, customer service, admin., and strong Excel/Word skills. The firm has been around for decades and is known for their unique/artistic spin on real estate. They are booming and continuously growing with properties in the DC/VA/MD area. With that said there are openings in their VA and MD locations.
- Point of contact for the PM and other dept. members
- Keeping track of contracts, documents, leases
- Admin. (calls and emails)
- Certificates of insurance
- Contract administration
- Ability to review all current and future contracts and orders
- Maintain and oversee a data base
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS Degree - minimum GPA: 3.0 (required)
- 2-4 yrs exp. in the real estate industry (commercial required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with policies and procedures
- Word & Excel
- Organizational / Multi-task skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.