Admin. Assistant - Real Estate
Reston, VA | Administrative Assistant
AMAZING opportunity for an Admin. Assistant to join and grow with a large and very prestigious commercial real estate investment company! We are seeking someone with a good business image, strong communication, customer service, admin., and strong Excel/Word skills. The firm has been around for decades and is known for their unique/artistic spin on real estate. They are booming and continuously growing with properties in the DC/VA/MD area. The ideal candidate will be performing administrative tasks in support of property management and the building maintenance team. The position is located in the Reston, VA area.
- Assisting with financial reporting (accrual's/budgets)
- Point of contact for the PM and other dept. members
- Preparing vendor contracts, processing invoices
- Keeping track of contracts, documents, leases
- Admin. (calls and emails)
- Assist tenants with all their needs
- Ability to review all current and future contracts and orders
- Maintain and oversee a data base
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- BS Degree (preferred)
- 2yrs exp. in the real estate industry (commercial preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with policies and procedures
- Word & Excel
- Organizational / Multi-task skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.