Bethesda, MD 20814
Seeking an Accounting Coordinator for an inspiring company who is making a difference in lives all over the world. Make a difference by bringing your expertise to a company with strong core values.
- Administer 3rd party electronic work flow
- Prepare checks, credit card payments and bank drafts
- Manage contract files, vendor documentation, Certificates of Insurance and W-9's
- Administer 3rd party billing system including preparing invoices, recording payments and preparing statements
- Prepare bank deposits including check scanning and credit card processing
- Assist with data entry including Journal Entries and posting donations in Raiser's Edge
- Assist with monthly closing process, bank and other account reconciliations
- Prepare annual IRS1099 forms and SAM (System for Award Management) registration
- Maintain finance department procedures manual and finance forms
- Coordinate Records Management Policy with department heads; including compliance with retention, destruction schedule and document filing requirements
- Special projects in next 6 months: Coordinate 2nd phase of A/P electronic work flow system implementation and coordinate implementation of new reservation billing system
- Other tasks as assigned by the Sr. Director of Finance
*Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 2 years strong experience with accounting systems including AP and AR. Candidate will be tested on AP/AR.
- Database management, spreadsheet and word processing
- Experience with Financial Edge and Concur a plus
- Bachelors degree required
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.