Seeking an Admin./Accounting Assistant to join a commercial real estate firm located in the DC metro area. This is a very unique opportunity! The right candidate will fill a very essential role on a great team with room for advancement. The individual will be exposed to all aspects of accounting, administrative and the operations of property management. The ideal person in this role will possess problem solving skills, self-motivation, strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Handling A/P inquiries
- Making sure that leases, files, documents are properly saved and organized correctly
- Point of contact with vendors and tenants (phone/email/in-person)
- Ability to check on the properties regularly
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration! Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin.
- Ability to travel
- Strong M.Office skills
- 2+ yrs of exp. (commercial real estate)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.