Seeking a Staff Accountant to join a biotech firm located in the Upper Montgomery County, MD area. The firm focuses on bettering and creating new tools and techniques for people fighting and dealing with a very common disease. They are looking to add a new team member to their Accounting Dept. The ideal person will possess strong organizational, full-cycle accounting skills and an interest in the biotech industry.
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Assist with annual and quarterly audits
- Identify, suggest, and adhere to internal control policies and procedures
- Perform inventory and cost accounting reconciliations and analysis
- Maintain accurate inventory and cost accounting records in the MRP system
- Help expand and maintain ERP system
- Perform account reconciliations and close procedures
- Record and review accounting transactions following the internal control processes
- Provide assistance for special accounting projects as needed
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for an immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- Minimum 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting required
- CPA license a plus
- Interest in accounting function of a publicly traded company
- Analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting principals
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and effective record keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and a positive, team-oriented attitude
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.