Gaithersburg, MD | Accounts Receivable
Seeking an A/R Specialist for a wonderful long-term contract position with an award winning clinical development research organization, located in the Rockville/Potomac, MD area. The ideal person in this role, will be detail and team oriented, will possess strong organizational skills along with accounting and communication skills.
Perks: Metro and shuttle available; free parking
Pay: $25-30/hr DOE
Hours: 8:30-5PM (Monday-Friday)
- Reconciliation duties as part of the month end close process
- Processing and posting of all sponsor payments and research and resolve payment discrepancies as needed
- Process and review for accuracy accounts receivable transactions
- Prepare, submit for approval account reconciliations as needed along with balancing of subsidiary accounts to the general ledger
- Prepare various reports including aging reports and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Finance/Accounting with 3 years of experience , or an associates degree with 5 years
- Strong Excel skills
- CostPoint 7 (required)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.