Bethesda, MD | Accounts Receivable
Seeking an A/R to join a wonderful organization right in the heart of Bethesda, MD (metro accessible). This is a temp-to-hire position, based on the individuals work performance this role does have the opportunity of converting to a perm position. The organization is a gorgeous, modern and chic place to work in. They offer a full stocked kitchen, lounge area, focus on team bonding/activities and provide growth and great stability.
- Reconcile bank statements/credit cards
- Assist accounting manager with month end closing
- Prepare journal entries
- Process in-house credit card payments
- Process check and credit card refunds
- Assist A/P when needed
- Reconcile various revenue accounts
Interested candidate's, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- 4-5 yrs exp. in A/R
- Great Plains or Dynamics (required)
- BS in Accounting (preferred)
- Strong customer & communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.