Montgomery County, MD | Accounts Payable
Seeking an A/P Specialist for a real estate firm located in the Rockville, MD area! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is seeking growth in A/P. The opportunity is with a well-known and very reputable real estate firm that focuses on residential and commercial real estate properties in the DC metro area. The A/P will be responsible for processing all of the utilities for each site that is in the firm’s portfolio along with managing other A/P related duties. The firm offers a great competitive salary and benefits package.
- Process utilities for all residential and commercial sites
- Coding proper G/L
- Creating schedules for invoices
- Problem solving in dealing with misapplied payments
- Communicating with vendors/utility companies to resolve issues on accounts
Interested candidate's, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business (preferred)
- 2-3 years A/P experience
- Strong MS office, and ability to work hours 8:30-5:30pm
- Yardi (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.