District of Columbia, VA 22180
Boutique DC law firm is looking for a dynamic Legal Assistant to provide support to a busy Litigation practice.
- Provide administrative support to Attorneys
- Schedule client meetings and travel arrangements
- Review and modify legal correspondence
- Assist in preparing and coordinating of of all Real estate documents (leases, applications, contracts, etc..)
- Analyze title and surveys and summaries
- Prepare and update all real estate correspondence and amendments
- Draft letters and financial reports
- Prefer 2+ years minimum of Legal experience preferably in Litigation or RE
- Degree preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.