Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator
Washington, DC | Legal
A leading international law firm in the Washington, DC area is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator to coordinate all aspects of talent acquisition and attorney development.
Ie ideal candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 3 years experience regarding human resources, attorney recruiting and development
- Have at least 3 years experience in a professional services or legal environment
- Have advanced knowledge of and experience with coordinating training programs and events
- Have extensive knowledge of and experience regarding legal recruiting, attorney career development and legal education
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.