Summer Temp Work
District of Columbia, DC | Administrative Clerk
- Are you ready to kick off your administrative office career?
- Would you like quick cash from summer temp jobs?
- Have you graduated in the past few years?
- Have you completed internships or did you study abroad?
- Were you involved in campus activities, sororities/fraternities and philanthropic events?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then we have employers who will benefit from meeting YOU. Clients in the DC Metro area need your skills and have projects for you to work on immediately. Multiple openings in: Non-Profits, Trade Associations, Law Firms, Accounting firms, Hospitality/Convention, Property Management and Government Relations. Duration and hourly rates will vary.
If you are looking to add great skills to your resume and earn some cash over the next few months please send your resume to email@example.com
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Prior work and/or internship experience
- Volunteer and Philanthropic experience a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (2010 or 2013)
MS Office testing and supervisory references expected
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.