Staff Accountant - Upper Montgomery County
Gaithersburg, MD | Accountant
Seeking a Staff Accountant for a newly created opportunity that is in the Gaithersburg, MD area. It is a great chance for you to get your foot in the door and grow within in an amazing and established organization. Please see the duties and qualification's listed below and if you think you have what it takes to transition and explore a brand new opportunity, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm on LinkedIn, check me out and let’s connect!
- Handle full-cycle GL accounting including journal entries, accruals and standard uploads
- Work with the Executive Assistant to handle all Accounts Payable, Billing and AR functions
- Assist in the month-end/quarter-end accounting close and account reconciliations
- Responsible for revenue reporting and reconciliations
- Review the Biweekly payrolls
- Help manage the corporate credit card program and the reconciliations
- Assist with financial reporting and budget preparations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 yrs of experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of payroll/accounting
- Ability to communicate solutions effectively, professionally and respectfully
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.