Sr. Cash Analyst
District of Columbia, DC | Financial Analyst
Just got a brand new long-term/contract position with the Office of Finance and Treasury. They are seeking a Sr. Cash Analyst to start immediately. The opportunity is located in the SWDC area right in the waterfront area, metro accessible.
- Cash positioning
- Support day-to-day operations relating to bank account and fund transfers
- Forecast and monitor short and long-term cash position
- Ability to recommend payment, non-payment and track refunds
- Monitor daily cash flow to ensure adequate resources are available in the operating accounts
- Coordinate and facilitate issuance of biannual bank audit surveys to financial institutions
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Knowledge and exp. in banking on the corporate side (required)
- Commercial banking exp. / NOT branch managers
- Previous Treasury Management (preferred)
- Exp. handling ACH
- Cash management (wire transfers, apartments, invoices, budgets)
- M.Office (advance)
- SharePoint (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.