Speech Therapist (SLP)
Germantown, MD | Healthcare
We are currently seeking a REMARKABLE Speech Language Pathologist for a 13-week CONTRACT assignment. The Speech-Language Therapist will organize and provide speech-language services including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation to facilitate rehabilitation. The SLP will work with patients of all ages in order to improve communication skills through vocal exercises and cognitive therapies. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate review!
- Screens, examines and evaluates patients, including history, systems review, and application of appropriate tests and measures.
- Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the patient and caregivers.
- Services application of therapeutic techniques in areas such as: cognitive-communication; speech intelligibility; oral motor skills; swallowing disorders/dysphagia; perceptual abilities; orientation; memory; pragmatics; psychosocial expression; and/or functional communication.
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Maryland SLP license
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.