Senior Legal Secretary
(none selected) | Legal
Senior legal secretary sought for partner pairing in large DC law firm.
- Type pleadings, memos, briefs, correspondence, reports, expense reports, spreadsheets and complex documents using the MS Office Suite.
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings and arrange domestic and international travel.
- Open new files and request conflicts of interest.
- Keep files up-to-date.
- 5+ years of experience as a legal secretary in an AM Law 150 setting.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Proficiency e-filing in state and federal courts
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Type 70+ wpm
- Degree preferred
Please, no JD's
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.