Retail Tenant Coordinator
Fairfax, VA | Commercial Real Estate
Established Commercial Real Estate firm is seeing an experienced individual who would be responsible for the design, permitting, and construction of Landlord Work and oversight of Tenant Work under the requirements of the leases. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and track the overall tenant design/construction progress from initial prospect to tenant opening
- Focus on tenant plan submittals/approvals, lease review, tenant construction, permitting, Landlord work and project timing.
- Maintain communication with Leasing, Legal, Development, Asset Management and Property Management
- Reviews and helps negotiate Tenant Work Letters, prepares budgets, and creates schedules in support of the Leasing and Legal team
- Analyzes, interprets, abstracts and understands leases and administers the lease requirements.
- Accurately report and maintain the internal tracking system for all assigned properties.
- Review and approve Tenant plan submission
- Review concept and signage documents of tenants for compliance with comprehensive signage packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 to 5 years retail project management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and establish priorities
- Proactive and results oriented
- Ability to negotiate and communicate to all levels inside and outside the company
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and to control expenses
- Reads and understands construction drawings and specifications
- Detailed knowledge of construction and building components
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and Adobe
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.