Vienna, VA | Healthcare
Are you looking for a M-F RN position that will provide you with work life balance?
Have you recently passed your NCLEX and are looking for next steps in your RN career?
Would you like to work for a premier practice that values drive, initiative and hard work?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions we have a client for you. Prestigious family practice seeks new graduate RN's to join their dynamic clinical team. We have 3 direct hire positions for VA Licensed/Compact State Registered Nurses to work in Vienna & Reston, VA for a Family & Internal Medicine client. This is a great opportunity for nurses who would like to work Monday-Friday and rotate short Saturday shifts once a month. (Entry level position in an outpatient facility)
Pay Rate: up to $25/Hour + a full package of benefits including health insurance.
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- Set up for sterile procedures
If you or someone you know is interested please send resume and best contact number to email@example.com for immediate review and consideration.
- RN BSN from accredited college
- Current/unencumbered VA License
- Recent graduates Welcome
- 1 or more years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; experience in Primary Care practice preferred but not mandatory
- Current CPR required
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to react in emergent situations
- Knowledge of EMR programs (Athena preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.