Germantown, MD | Healthcare
We are seeking AWESOME RN candidates with current Labor & Delivery experience. This position will work closely with OB/GYN physician experts and play a vital role in the care of prenatal patients and newborns. In addition to a year of L &D nursing experience, we will need you to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/ACLS certification. Invites applications for a full-time experienced (minimum of 1 year) L&D RN position. Sounds like a great fit? Email your resume to email@example.com
Key performance objectives:
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of the nursing process and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Following physician’s orders, assesses and evaluates the patient’s status by initiating the plan of care, regularly re-evaluating the patient/caregiver needs, revising the plan of care as necessary, and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with organization mission, vision, goals, and patient care philosophy.
- Administer medications by direct intravenous and other routes as directed
- Re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs at least quarterly.
- Active Maryland RN license
- 1-2+ years of L&D hospital experience
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgement
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.