Baltimore, MD | Healthcare
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives? If you're a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you.
We are seeking experienced nurses for our ICU, OR, ER and L&D departments. We have full-time, as well as, PRN options available.
Key performance objectives:
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of the nursing process and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Following physician’s orders, assesses and evaluates the patient’s status by initiating the plan of care, regularly re-evaluating the patient/caregiver needs, revising the plan of care as necessary, and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with organization mission, vision, goals, and patient care philosophy.
- Administer medications by direct intravenous and other routes as directed
- Re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs at least quarterly.
- Active Maryland RN license
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- 2-3 years of clinical experience in the hospital setting
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgement
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.