Registered Nurse - In Home Assessments Long Term 1 Year Contract
Washington, DC | Registered Nurse
DC, Long Term Contract – In Home Assessments RN will administer a scripted questionnaire to DC residents requesting adult daycare services in their homes. The RN will transcribe the detailed documentation into a database that is submitted to the DC Dept. of Health & Finance. Client offers paid training. It pays $100 per completed assessment. You work M-F, no nights or weekends. This contract will provide paid federal holidays, sick leave, health benefits, and after 1 year of service 10 days of paid vacation.
- DC RN Unencumbered License
- Need 3 years of acute care/hospital experience
- Strong Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Comfortable using iPhone/Smartphone to email & text
- Reliable transportation (will be traveling throughout DC to give assessments; mileage will be reimbursed)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.