Property Accountant - $70k-80k
District of Columbia, DC
Want to work for a Top Notch company? We are seeking a Property Accountant for a company that is located in the DC region. They have expanded world wide focusing on real estate services global alternative asset manager focused on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity. The company is looking for an individual that will provide administrative support to Property Manager, management staff and that will be a great asset to their team.
*They offer a great Competitive Salary & Benefits Package!*
- Monitor all assigned tenant accounts
- Ensure that all AR adjustment forms to be posted by FSC software
- Monitor late fee reports with PM and ensure that late fees are applied correctly
- Research and work with tenants, Property Management, and Legal to resolve payment disputes
- Understand and ensure that account adjustments are posted correctly
- Review and analyze general ledgers
- Prepare and maintain an internal AR report
- Coordinate work efforts with Property Management, Legal, and Accounting contacts
- Participate in monthly regional call as well as monthly property calls
*Interested applicants, please forward your resume directly to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. I'm on LinkedIn, look me up and lets connect!
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP (specifically, real estate)
- 2+ yrs of public accounting and/ or commercial real estate accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Must have AR experience
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.