Physician Assistant (Immediate OPENING!!)
Rockville, MD | Healthcare
TITLE: Physician Assistant – Neurology
- Neurology Center Rapid Clinic – Senior Mid level will run the clinic with the on call physician
- Assists physicians in providing excellent care in an out-patient setting to patients with a large variety of cognitive and neurological disorders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess, examine and diagnose follow-up patients.
- Work collaboratively with physician and seek direction and advice on any complex issues.
- Identify and direct complex cases to the physician for case handling and disposition.
- Prescribe medications and treatment modalities to treat or cure low to moderate acuity conditions.
- Enter patient history, notes, and orders into patient chart.
- Communicate with patients all test results, prescriptions status, etc.
- Compliant with HIPAA, NCPA’s Compliance Plan and Code of Conduct policies
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree, together with a certificate from completing an American Medical Association approved PA program
- At least 3-5 years clinical experience in an area of Neurology or Neuroscience
- Must have PA certification from District of Columbia AND Maryland.
- May possess a National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) issued certificate
- Possession of state and federal Controlled Substance Registration
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential review.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.