Patient Care Coordinator
Prince George's County , MD | Healthcare
A Plastic Surgeon's office is seeking a DYNAMIC Patient Care Coordinator to add to the team. As the Patient Care Coordinator you will essentially be the face of the practice and play a vital role in introducing new patients to the practice and helping them reach their cosmetic goals. A perfect candidate must possess STRONG relationship building skills, enjoy delivering excellent customer service and have a passion for cosmetic surgery. Candidate must be self-driven, organized, and possess excellent communication skills. Company offers GREAT benefits to include medical, dental, 401k and PTO!! Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate review!
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated success in a SALES environment; ability to establish positive patient rapport and build relationships to establish new and repeat customers.
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment
- Prepare and discuss quotes for all procedures, treatments and surgeries
- Work with hospital and surgery center to schedule patients for surgery and provide all pre-surgery instruction and necessary information
- BS or BA from accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of sales or heavy customer service experience
- Cosmetic surgery experience, HUGE plus.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!!!!!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.