District of Columbia, DC | Legal
- Prestigious law firm in DC is seeking a Paralegal.
- Hybrid position (Paralegal and Project Assistant) handling legal and administrative support duties
Ideal candidate will be able to provide administrative and legal support across various practice groups.
Duties will include:
- Researching, reviewing and organizing factual and background information.
- Preparing spreadsheets to assist with the analysis of data.
- Preparing and organizing trial exhibits, case notebooks and case rooms
- Proofreading, photocopying and scanning legal documents.
- Assisting with scheduling and coordination of depositions, including arranging for court reporters and service of subpoenas
Ideal candidate will have paralegal and project assisting experience.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.