Paralegal - Corporate Practice Group
Washington, DC | Legal
Experienced paralegal with corporate experience sought for DC based law firm. Must have a degree and three plus years experience.
- Register/reserve corporate name
- Obtain Cert of Good Standing/Existence
- File for fed employer ID number
- Draft UCC financing statements, amendments, assignments and terminations
- Draft foreign corp documents
- Prep/file articles of incorporation
- Review entity org docs and draft certs certifying same
- Prepare bylaws
- Prepare amendments to bylaws and bod resolutions
- Meeting minutes
- Maintain corporate hard copy and electronic minute book
- Issue and transfer stock certificates
- Prepare notices, proxy materials, ballots, affidavits of mailing and annual and special meetings of stockholders
- File annual reports
- Prepare and review complex transaction binders
- Coordinate various aspects of closings
- Other duties as assigned
The must haves:
- Three plus years of experience in an AM 150 law firm setting
- Excellent MS Office skills
- The ability to work occasional last minute overtime
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please, local candidates only.
Please, no JD's.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.