Office Services Assistant
Metro Washington, DC | Administrative Clerk
- Sort and distribute incoming and interoffice mail
- Assist in processing express and overnight courier paks
- Make photocopies and deliver finished project according to schedule.
- Assist with troubleshooting technical problems with copiers.
- Meters mail and packages for delivery to post office/mailbox
- Fill supply requests
- Stock, organize and clean supply rooms and pantries
- Conference room set up and clean up, including monitoring conference room schedule
- Assist with moving boxes
- Prior office services and customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and good organizational and analytical skills.
- Flexible attitude and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.