Silver Spring, MD | Office Manager
Leading non-profit organization in Silver Spring, MD is seeking an Office Manager to join their team. This position will provide right-arm support to the Senior Director in managing a complex and ever changing office.
- Develop spreadsheets, handle procurement, and process requisitions
- Oversee contract administration
- Lead recruitment activities for Director's office including composing job descriptions, reviewing applications, and helping with on-boarding
- Coordinate events and meetings
- Handle and manage Executive Director's calendar
- Supervise other administrative staff in Director's office
- Provide general administrative support to Director and team
Excellent benefits and free parking!
- Bachelors Degree in Business, management, or related field
- 4+ years progressively responsible administrative experience
- Strong MS office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.