Medical Office Assistant
Largo, MD | Healthcare
A wonderful Dermatology Family Practice is seeking to add an energetic, dependable and experienced candidate for the front desk. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment, must be a team player with a professional demeanor and enjoyable to work with. Effective and courteous communication with patients and co-workers is critical, and must be punctual and reliable. Must demonstrate ability to take initiative, have excellent work ethic, and be able to work well with others.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
The front desk duties include:
- Maintaining a clean and cheerful office environment
- Greet Patients and Manage Patient Flow
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Receiving payments- Scheduling patients
- Maintain medical records and documentation- Perform insurance verifications
- Explain Office Policies to Patients and Assist Patients with Forms
- Explain Insurance Coverage to Patients
- Assist the clinicians with patients
- Assists with customer service with customer retention (follow-up calls)
- Other Administrative Duties or Projects as Assigned
- At least 2 years of front office medical experience.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, organized, and a team player
- Excellent people skills
- Good Computer skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Bilingual - English & Spanish (PLUS)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Send Resumes to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.