Metro Washington, (none selected) | Medical Assistant
Fantastic opportunity for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to work in a busy medical practice.
- Greeting patients
- Triage patients
- Supports physician staff by representing physicians
- Screening and sorting mail, documents, and telephone calls
- Preparing medical reports, patient histories, notes, manuscripts, and correspondence
- Maintaining office files and patient records.
- Current venipuncture experience
- Current Certification and/or Registration - Medical Assistant
- 1 year to 2 years of related experience - no new graduates please.
- Current Immunizations including PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Strong customer service skills when working with patients and staff
- Current CPR certification
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.