Washington, DC | Marketing
Thriving DC mortgage firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Lead projects full cycle by defining customer objectives, designing project plans, developing success criteria, managing scope and time-lines, and collaborating with customers and stakeholders
- Develop strategic marketing plans for organizations products with product heads to further relationships with current and prospective clients
- Develop marketing materials to educate existing and prospective investors, and further the web and digital presence of marketing content
- Develop a holistic performance measurement approach for the marketing team to understanding stakeholder and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of related experience
- Program management and project management experience (required)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills Experience in designing, and executing marketing campaigns
Please submit your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.