Fairfax, VA | Administrative Assistant
Our client, an international trade association, is looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant to support a growing department.
The position will entail:
- schedule all logistical details for trade shows and events
- responsible for all social media outreach
- create business correspondence, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- manage and update website
- write and edit marketing documents, e-mails, articles, etc..
- handle event planning for marketing events and trade shows
Must have 2-3 years minimum of Marketing Assistant experience and Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Bachelor's Degree required.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.