Washington, DC | Paralegal
Boutique law firm with offices in Washington, DC and New York is seeking a junior to mid-level Litigation Paralegal to work in their Tax Controversies practice group. This is a great direct hire opportunity for someone seeking a career in litigation support.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have strong academic credentials
- Have at least 4 years Litigation Paralegal experience
- Have advanced level cite-checking ability
- Have advanced experience with an electronic document management system
- Have strong MS Office Suite skills
- Have advanced knowledge and understanding of litigation support database
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.