Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Washington, DC | Healthcare
Come Join Our Team!! We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team of health care providers and experience the immense pride others have discovered in caring for Military Veterans! The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, professional presentation, organized and detailed oriented. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
LPN Certification can be from ANY state!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned. .
- Current LPN License
- 1 year of experience in skilled nursing or geriatric home setting.
- Current CPR Card
- Current 2-step PPD or Chest X-ray
Send resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.