Washington, DC 20005
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide administrative support to a growing Litigation group.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Managing Attorney calendars
- wrote and edit business correspondence
- Update and file real estate legal documents
- Assist with court filings and document production
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of Legal experience in a real estate practice is preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.