Washington, DC 20005
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Legal Secretary to provide support to a Litigation practice in the DC area.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Managing Attorney calendars
- wrote and edit business correspondence
- Update and file real estate legal documents
- Assist with court filings and document production
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of current experience working in Litigation.
Knowledge of state and federal court rules and filling procedures.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.