Washington, DC | Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for stability and growth? We are seeking a qualified Legal Administrative Assistant to support a fast-paced real estate development firm in Washington, D.C. This position will provide direct administrative support to the Senior Counsel, other attorneys, a paralegal and Lease Administrator. Individual will be responsible for:
- composing and editing correspondence
- preparing expense reports and tracking budgets
- handling word-processing and arranging travel
- answering and directing calls
- updating database
Excellent benefits include: paid vacation time, health insurance, tuition reimbursement programs, employee stock purchase plans, life insurance, and more!
- min. of 3-5 years related experience
- college degree preferred
- strong MS office
- prior experience in legal field
- real estate industry experience a plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.