Fairfax, VA 22180
The Legal Assistant will provide administrative support to Partner and 2 Associates of a busy RE Practice.
- Serve as right arm support to Attorneys
- Schedule client meetings and travel arrangements
- Review and modify legal correspondence
- Assist in preparing and coordinating of of all Real estate documents (leases, applications, contracts, etc..)
- Analyze title and surveys and summaries
- Prepare and update all real estate correspondence and amendments
- Draft letters and financial reports
- Prepare real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prefer 3-4 years minimum of Legal experience in Real Estate
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.