- Job Title: Intake Specialist
- Job Type: Contract, Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Washington, DC
We are working with a well-renowned healthcare organization in search of a professional, driven, and detail-oriented intake specialist. As an intake specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Helping providers submit documentation of requests for case management, utilization review, and other medical management services
- Loading cases submitted via the web, fax, or phone into the care management system for clinical review
- Conveying case information and other notifications to providers via inbound and outbound phone calls
- Must have prior Medicare/Medicaid knowledge
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- At least 1-2 years' billing, claims and/or call center experience
Please forward your resume to AWhite@nri-staffing.com for immediate consideration!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.