In Home Assessment RN
District of Columbia, DC | Registered Nurse
DC In Home Assessment RN needed ASAP to work full time in Washington, DC at a Metro accessible location. (5 FT positions open NOW) Contract hourly training rate: $37.71, (Covers 3 paid days of orientation). Compensation: $100 per assessment after orientation. (Goal=3 assessments/day)
Position Details: Perform In Home Assessments for DC residents. These recipients have applied for Personal Care Assistants and the services will help to keep them from entering Skilled Nursing Facilities. (RNs will NOT be performing Home Care). RNs will conduct scripted questionnaire to assess the level of need to qualify for the requested care. (Full-Time=40 hours per week [Monday-Friday 8am-5pm] Full 8 hr shifts] No part time shifts available at this time.
Client will provide: Laptop, Cell phone, Mileage Reimbursement, Paid Training, Paid Training/Orientation will take place at a Metro accessible location downtown DC.
Must Have: Active DC License is required.
- 3+ yrs of clinical experience (med/surg, rehab, skilled nursing, and/or home health preferred)
- 1+ year of Utilization Review and/or other, related medical management experience STRONGLY preferred.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
- Bilingual Spanish/English a HUGE Plus
- Location: Downtown Washington, DC (Metro Accessible) Client does not reimburse for parking.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.