Hiring a Payroll Specialist
District of Columbia, DC | Senior Payroll
Working with an amazing, reputable and international non-profit organization located in the DC metro area. The organization is seeking an Payroll/Tax Specialist to come in and help assist the finance team. This is a direct hire position and starts immediately. It offers an competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Responsible for processing and maintaining payroll
- Responsible for the semi-monthly payroll transmission
- Reviewing and inputting data as necessary
- Ensure that payroll and related taxes are processed and transmitted completely and accurately
- Input tax withholding codes and withholding amounts into Workday for employees
- Perform audits on data entered and makes appropriate adjustment
- Ensure the complete and accurate calculation and distribution of the W2s
- Semi-monthly payroll tax calculations are accurate and any issues or concerns are communicated to the Payroll Manager
- Prepare GL for domestic payroll
- Reconcile 941 quarterly
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of four years of payroll experience
- Experience working with web-based Workday is required
- Strong Excel skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.