District of Columbia, DC | Executive Assistant
A premier US law firm representing fashion and design houses, apparel manufacturers and retailers and luxury goods companies is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to two partners.
Ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of administrative experience supporting a managing partner, practice group leader, and/or a congressional officer or executive. Other desired attributes include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Must be able to exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts
- Proactive with ability to anticipate and execute business needs of the Partner(s)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proven track record successfully supporting a high level Partner, CEO or Member of Congress
- Strong focus on customer service
- Possess superior skills with using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.