We are looking for a top-notch Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of a large commercial real estate firm in Northern Virginia.
Duties will include:
- Schedule meetings, travel arrangements and company events
- Create and edit Power point presentations
- Process and track expense reports
- Field inquiries from tenants and vendors
- Prepare business correspondence and
- Assist with updating Marketing materials for team
Bachelor's Degree, 3+ years of EA experience in the Property Management industry and Advanced MS office skills are preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.