The Executive Assistant role will provide right arm support to the CEO of a Consulting firm in the DC metro area.
Duties will include:
- Provide executive level support to the CEO and executive staff
- Schedule meetings, travel arrangements and company events
- Create and edit Power point presentations
- Process and track expense reports
- Field inquiries from tenants and vendors
- Prepare and edit business correspondence and reports
Must have 3 years minimum of Executive Assistant experience supporting a C-level Executive and advanced Ms Office skills.
Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.