Alexandria, VA | Executive Assistant
A prominent private investment firm is seeking a highly skilled and bright Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner.
- Provide overall administrative support primarily for Managing Partner and some of the other Partners: managing schedules, arranging meetings and following up on action items.
- Effectively communicate with Board Members, Bankers, Lawyers, outside Investors, and Management Teams of companies.
- Proofreading materials for accuracy.
- Drafting and editing memos and other correspondence for staff.
- Coordinating all travel: flights, hotels, car service.
- Maintaining comprehensive hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Responsible for office accounting and Partners’ personal finances.
- Manage daily office operations and logistics.
- Need Bachelor’s degree from a top educational institution in either Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Advance Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have strong academic aptitude and good decision making skills.
- Must be organized and thorough with every assignment/task.
- Looking for a strong work ethic, able to manage multiple high priority projects in a fast paced environment, and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to keep information confidential
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.